Looking for acne-prone skin relief?Many of us who have uneven skin tone and acne-prone face have made the error of thinking that we don't need moisturising. Because of our excessive storage of canvas, we feel as if our skin doesn't really need to be sprayed with a lot of water. However, hydration and dry/ oily skin aren't the same.In addition to other treatments for acne, you must buy the best moisturiser for acne-prone skin in India.
All skin types require hydration. If you're prone to sensitivity as well as acne-prone skin, not keeping your skin moisturised and hydrated could cause your flight to get agitated. Moisturizers include different ingredients like Green tea , natural oxidants, coffee Vitamin B etc. These Moisturizers remove excessive oil from the face
Check Out this Youtube Video for Best 5 Soap For Acne & Oily Skin
These moisturizers is made of natural ingredients. Coffee Moisturiser can be used in the morning and at night. These moisturiser has been specially developed for users with sensitive skin. This Water based moisturiser prevents skin pores becoming blocked and ensures active ingredients are absorbed into the skin.here the list of moisturizer for acne-prone skin in India which is best for you and You could checkout the Magicpin coupons to get the best deals for moisturiser
Best moisturizers For Acne Prone Skin check it out
Acne occurs due to the combination of oil, hormones, as well as bacteria. When dead skin cells and bacteria block the follicles, sebum cannot escape from the pores. This can cause acne. Further you will see some of the best brands like Mamaearth, Pond’s, Wow, etc.
TOP 12 MOISTURISER FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
|PRICE ON AMAZON||ML / Gram|
|Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturiser||₹253.00||80ml|
|Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturiser||₹379.00||50ml|
|WOW Skin Science Organic Face Moisturiser||₹349.00||100ml|
|POND'S Super Light Gel Face Moisturiser||₹231.80||147g|
|mCaffeine Coffee Face Moisturiser||₹359.00||50ml|
|Simple Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser||₹344.00||125ml|
|Bodywise Oil Control Moisturiser||₹349.00||50grams|
|UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Moisturiser||₹289.00||200g|
|Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel Moisturiser||₹398.00||50ml|
|SkinKraft Oil Free Moisturiser||₹399.00||45ml|
What Is Acne Prone Skin ?
Acne-prone skin is a word which is mostly used in the skin care industry. Which means that the skin type is prone to breakouts. Acne may be caused due to many factors but it leads to unhealthy skin.
As per Dr Simal Soin, founder and chief dermatologist, Aayna Clinic says “ Acne is a very common problem now a days which is caused due to various factors such as dirt, pollution, stress, diet and using wrong products. But however, now there are various products available for acne prone skin to treat. And for that a person must look out for salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, alpha-hydroxy acids mostly”.
A Dermatologist-Approved Morning Skincare Routine for Acne-Prone Skin - Beauty, Cosmopolitan India
Acne is a skin problem in which skin breakout may lead to severe skin problems. Therefore, it is very important to treat the acne-prone skin at the right time, otherwise it may lead to a chronic skin illness.
1.Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel
Looking for an acne solution then this will be best for you. It will help to heal the acne problem without damaging the skin. This product will restore your skin damage and protect it against bacteria which may cause skin infection.
It is a daily use of skin products which is suitable for all types of skin. Moreover, it hydrates your skin and gives you smooth moisturising skin. This moisturiser is for acne skin specially.
However, this face moisturiser for acne prone skin will activate moisturising factors in the skin which result in good, healthy, glowing and beautiful skin. Moreover, it is a water based gel that prevents blocking of skin pores.
- This is a moisturiser for acne prone skin.
- It is good for all types of skin.
- This gel activates your moisturising factors.
- The moisturiser will prevent the skin from bacteria causing infection.
- It deeply nourishes the skin and prevents skin pores from blocking.
2.UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
The best acne prone moisturiser is right here. It is a daily face moisturiser which moisturiser after shave lotion for men and women. This is very rich in nutrients and contains much more.
However, this is a multi purpose moisturiser. It comes with the goodness of Aloe Vera which gives rich nutrients to the skin. As a result, it provides you with soft and smooth skin. This also works on sunburn.
Moreover, it comes with healing properties. The moisturiser can be applied on acne and scar for healing. This moisturiser is totally free from chemicals which do not harm your skin. It is suitable for all weather and good for all types of skin.
- The moisturiser helps to maintain soft and smooth skin.
- It works on sunburn.
- This moisturiser gives you a natural shine of skin.
- This moisturiser is useful for acne prone skin.
- It is suitable for all weather.
- The moisturiser is good for all skin types.
3.Bodywise Hyaluronic Acid Oil Free Moisturiser for Oily & Acne Prone Skin
This moisturiser is for oily and acne prone skin. The moisturiser contain hyaluronic acid that locks moisture for a long time. Other contents help in maintaining soft and smooth skin while not being heavy and greasy.
However, it does not have any artificial fragrance and this is a very effective solution for acne prone skin. This moisturiser regulates excess oil production and restores skin barrier to prevent skin from moisturiser loss.
Moreover, it is suitable for all types of skin. Also suitable for combination and oily skin. This is safe while in use and does not have any side effects. It gives smooth, glowing and beautiful skin without damaging the skin within.
- This moisturiser locks skin moisture for a long duration.
- It is free from artificial fragrance.
- The moisturiser is totally natural and results in naturally glowing skin without any harm.
- It is a good formula for acne prone skin.
- Also this moisturiser avoids skin irritation and itching.
4.Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Looking for a moisturiser that controls oil production. This is a simple and safe skin hydrating moisturiser that helps in controlling oil production. As a result, it gives you smooth, soft, and moisturising skin for a long duration.
Moreover, this face moisturiser contains all skin loving ingredients which keep your skin happy and healthy. This moisturiser also fights against acne and has acne healing properties.
However, the moisturiser not only restores moisture but also softens the dry and damaged skin. It is a fast absorbing formula which deeply goes into the skin and gives natural acne free smooth skin.
- It gives long lasting moisturising skin and makes your skin feel smooth and soft.
- This is a chemical free moisturiser which does not upset your skin.
- The moisturiser has oil controlling properties.
- It will also work for acne prone skin and fight against acne.
5.WOW Skin Science Quick Absorbing Organic Face Moisturiser For Normal/Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Give your skin a healthy look with this moisturiser. This is a natural formula without mineral oil. This moisturiser comes with the goodness of natural ingredients that give you natural glowing skin.
However, its essential nutrients come with the barrier for visible signs of ageing. It also helps to fight with skin damage due to pollutants and free radicals. Moreover, this moisturiser supports in restoring skin’s pH balance.
It works for sensitive skin and helps prevent excessive oil production. Bracuse excess production results in acne problems therefore it reduces the risk of acne.
- It is a formula for acne skin which helps to moisturise the skin and protect from excessive skin production.
- This moisturiser helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- The moisturiser works as a protective barrier for visible signs of ageing.
- It gives you a long lasting effect and fast absorption into the skin.
6.Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturiser with Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne Prone Skin
This is a good natural acne solution. It mainly protects the skin from acne and pimples and gives you moisturise and acne free skin. This moisturiser delivers good nourishment to the skin resulting in glowing and beautiful skin.
This product is specially for acne prone skin. But however, this moisturiser works on all types of skin. This moisturiser is meant for acne skin to not just help in getting rid of existing acne and pimple but also reduces the chance of recurrence.
Moreover, it is an effective hydrating moisturiser for the skin which deeply penetrates into the skin and gives you the most effective healthy looking skin. The moisturiser is toxin free and free from artificial preservatives.
- The moisturise is meant for acne prone skin.
- It reduces the acne and keeps pimples away from the skin.
- This moisturiser keeps your skin hydrated for a long duration.
- It is free from artificial preservatives and chemicals and also from artificial fragrance.
- This moisturiser also reduces the risk of recurrence of acne and pimples.
7.Minimalist Moisturiser for Face for Reduces Redness and Soothes Skin
It is one of the best moisturisers for all types of skin. This is a solution for normal to oily skin. This moisturiser is fast absorbing and does not let you feel sticky or oily. It consists of Shea butter which helps to lock the moisture deep in the skin.
Moreover, the moisturiser gives you ultra hydrating skin. It is a modern hydration formula which provides you with long duration hydrating skin. As a result, it will give you smoothing and cleansing skin.
However, this is moisturiser for all types of skin. It is also a good moisturiser for sensitive skin as well. This moisturiser contains good ingredients which boost your skin health and reduce acne and pimples.
- It is free from chemicals such as sulphate and parabens, free from fragrance and free from essential oils.
- This moisturiser gives you calm and nourish skin without any irritation.
- The moisturiser is fragrance-free, chemicals-free and free from essential oils.
- This is a moisturiser for normal to oily skin types.
- It reduces acne and pimples with its super hydrating properties.
8.UrbanBotanics face Moisturizer For Oily/Acne Prone/Normal Skin
Looking for a good acne reducing moisturiser then this will be good for you. This is a moisturiser which will reduce risk of skin problems. It will help you to maintain the balance when skin is too oily or too dry.
This is an oil free solution which is fastly absorb into the skin and reduces the chance of acne and pimples. It is mostly work for acne prone skin. Moreover, this moisturiser helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
As a result, it will give you fresh, moisturising skin without any irritation. It is lotion which keeps your skin moisturised for a long time and gives you smooth wrinkle free skin. The moisturiser deeply cleanses the skin and makes it shiny and beautiful.
- This moisture is for acne prone skin.
- The moisturiser deeply cleanses the skin which reduces the chance of acne and pimples without irritating the skin.
- It also reduces the risk of wrinkles and gives you wrinkle free skin.
- This moisturiser maintains a balance when skin is too oily or too dry.
- The moisturiser refreshes the skin and gives good nourishment to the skin.
9.Brinton AcMist Moisturising Cream Acne Prone and Oily Skin, Dry Skin
This moisturiser is a good option for acne prone skin. It is a gel used for acne. This moisturiser is good for oily skin people who may suffer from acne and pimples problems.
However, this moisturiser reduces excess oil from the skin and avoids blockage of pores. As a result, it helps in treating pimples and prevent future breakouts. It consists of Vitamin E which reduces production of oil.
As a result, it prevents oxidative agents and deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin. This is a light and gentle solution that relieves dryness and gives a smooth and soften skin. It is a fast absorbing gel deep into the skin. Therefore it does not feel sticky.
- This moisturiser is suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
- It removes excess oil and avoids pores blockage.
- The moisturiser helps in treating pimples, acne and future breakouts.
- This moisturiser quickly absorbs into the skin therefore it does not feel sticky.
10.Cipla Excela Moisturiser for Oily & Acne Prone Skin
Searching For Perfect moisturiser for acne skin, then you can take this without any doubt. It is a moisturiser with the best properties for acne and oily skin. However, the moisturiser is suitable for all skin types. But it is very effective for oily and acne prone skin.
This moisturiser repairs the skin damage without further risk of any problems. The moisturiser works deeply into the skin and hydrates it. As a result, it gives you shiny and healthier skin.
Moreover, this moisturiser also prevents skin infection and its properties cleanses the skin. This is a formula which also heal scars and blemishes resulting in smooth, beautiful and soften skin.
- This moisturiser has the ability to remove acne and oil problems from the skin.
- It is mostly effective for oily and acne prone skin.
- The moisturiser hydrates your skin and makes it shiny and glowing.
- This moisturiser has the ability to heal scars and blemishes.
- However, it is suitable for all types of skin.
11.Nua Oil-Free Gel Moisturiser for Controls Acne & Strengthens Skin Barrier
Talking about acne skin moisturiser, then this moisturiser has to come in the list. This moisturiser is a hydrating formula for the skin. Which moisturises and nourishes the skin for a long duration.
This moisturiser is a solution for your acne problem. It controls acne by reducing oil production to the skin. Moreover, it consists of only clinically proven ingredients. In which there is no chemical which is harmful for skin.
It strengthens your skin and prevents future breakouts. Moreover, this moisturiser ensures that your skin remains not just only acne-free but also really healthy throughout the day.
- This moisturiser nourishes and moisturises your skin for a long time.
- It was fast absorbing which strengthened the skin to prevent future breakouts.
- The moisturiser controls acne by reducing oil production to the skin.
- It will also work for cleansing and providing soft and smooth skin.
12.Pilgrim Oil-free Gel Moisturiser Suitable for Oily & Acne-Prone Skin Types
If you want to get rid of acne prone skin then this moisturiser can be very beneficial for you. It will work intensively into the skin and support the moisture to stay for a long duration. It removes oil from the skin to give shiny smooth skin.
However, it regulates the oil production which keeps a balance into the skin. It also reduces the appearance of dark spots and pores. And promote a bright and clear skin. This moisturiser contains no harmful toxins.
The moisturiser is an oil free solution which hydrates the skin. And it is not only for acne prone skin. But it also helps those who have blemish prone skin. However, it is suitable for oily, combination and acne prone skin.
- It intensely hydrates your skin for a long time.
- This moisturiser regulates oil production which keeps a balance into the skin.
- The moisturiser reduces the appearance of dark spots and blemishes.
- It is good for acne prone and blemishes prone skin.
- This moisturiser is suitable for oily, acne prone and combination skin.
Here Why moisturiser is more important for acne prone skin?
Have you ever noticed your skin without applying moisturiser for a few days? The skin leads to acne and the skin also feels uneasy and tight. Basically a dehydrated skin will start producing excessive oil production.
It results in lack of moisturiser to the skin. And the excessive production of oil may block the pores. Which gives you painful acne and breakout. Therefore, to avoid this situation of excess production of oil which may trigger acne. It is advised to use skin moisturiser no matter if you have oily or dry skin.
However, it is very important to invest in the right direction for acne prone skin while choosing the right moisturiser. Because it always leads to specifically sensitive skin. But don't worry, which moisturiser will suit the oily acne prone skin now is not hard. We are here to help you out. So, let's start.
watch youtube video of Ayurvedic Pimple Clear Face Wash in India
Our Reviews on Best moisturizer for acne prone skin India
Skincare these days can be a lot of work. It's important nowadays to take care of your skin. Skin can be harmed due to different reasons. Above mentioned acne skin moisturiser are Highly used in India some are natural some are clinically proven. All the products are trusted and also made with natural ingredients.