Are you suffering from Dry skin problems? Has your skin Became Dry ? If you suffer from dry skin , dryness and occasionally discolouration and dark spots around your eyes. The lack of moisture causes your skin to feel uncomfortable and tight. These Best natural face moisturisers for dry skin can help retain the moisture of your skin and won't cause any negative consequences.
Dry skin can cause certain skin problems if neglected. This natural moisturiser which is light in texture is finely blended with wild turmeric and almond extracts, pure Saffron, Pistachio oil that aids in maintaining the skin's youthful glow. The natural ingredients that make up the gel moisturiser make sure you're shielded from sun damage so that you'll be able to enjoy good skin all through the year.
For More Detailed Review Checkout this YouTube Video on :- Best 5 Moisturizer in India
Dry patches, flakiness and sensitivities are things we should avoid. It is essential to be cautious with the products you use on your face. You should be aware of the ingredients in them since they could contribute to the dryness and irritation of your skin even more. We have compiled a list of natural face moisturisers which are best for your dry skin. It will help you eliminate dry patches from your face.
|TOP 10 NATURAL FACE MOISTURISERS FOR DRY SKIN||PRICE ON AMAZON||ML / GRAM|
|Fysiko Natural Argan Tea Tree Face Moisturiser||₹170.00||25g|
|Khadi Natural Sandalwood and Kesar Moisturiser||₹135.85||210ml|
|Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturiser||₹376.00||60ml|
|Mamaearth Ubtan Ultra Light Moisturiser||₹296.00||200ml|
|Just Herbs Herbal Moisturiser||₹487.00||100g|
|SkinKraft Ultra Rich Moisturizer||₹399.00||45ml|
|Joy Moisture Rich Gly Silk Glycerine Skin Cream||₹244.00||300ml|
|Biotique Bio Saffron Dew Youthful Nourishing Day Cream||₹162.00||50g|
|WOW Skin Science Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Face Moisturiser||₹349.00||100ml|
|Olivia Honey Almond Natural Skin Care Moisturiser||₹468.00||500ml|
List of Some Best Natural Face Moisturiser
Being a victim of dry, dull skin can be a depressing sensation in and of itself. Dry skin types are more likely to develop skin irritations, rashes, and other skin-related allergies. What do we say if we told you that there is a remedy that will calm your dry skin.
1.KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel Raw - 100% Pure Natural Gel Moisturizer
- NATURAL: This moisturiser comes with the goodness of natural aloe vera. It is completely natural with no exposure to chemical additives. This moisturise comes with the nourishing properties of aloe vera. As a result it provides you with natural good looking skin.
- BENEFITS: Use it daily for your young, heal and radiant skin. It removes scars and prevents pollution, dirt and dust. This moisturiser also reduces wrinkles and fine lines and gives you a younger look. Moreover, it gives smooth skin and prevents itching, rashes and sunburn.
- INGREDIENTS: this moisturiser consists of natural ingredients such as aloe vera, vitamin C and rose water. These ingredients combine together to give you a smooth, good looking skin without irritation. The properties of these ingredients help to heal the skin and nourishes the skin.
- Natural aloe vera: it is very effective to heal dry skin.
- Vitamin E: this helps to remove dark spots, acne scar and protect against sunburn.
- Rose Water: it gives a hydrated and smooth skin.
- Sodium Benzoate: this is the best acidic preservative.
- Effective to heal dry skin.
- Repair skin damage.
- Give super hydrated skin.
- Protect against sunburn.
- It may not be suitable for all types of skin.
2.Bella Vita Organic Kumkumadi Face Cream for Dry to Normal Skin for Naturally Brightens
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: It is a powerhouse with natural ingredients. These ingredients help to treat multiple skin problems. This moisture comes with the benefit of saffron and aloe vera that helps to make your skin smooth, beautiful and glowing.
- RADIANT SKIN: Its saffron active properties help in relieving dull skin and protect against pollution, dust and dirt.
- MOISTURE AND NOURISHMENT: the oil deeply nourishes the skin in and out. It enhances the skin health and refine skin texture to improve skin complexion.
- ZERO CHEMICAL: this moisturiser is free from chemicals such as paraben, sulphur and minerals oil. It does not contain any harmful substance which may affect your skin.
- Kumkumadi: it moisturises the skin, refines the texture to give a brighter skin look.
- Saffron: saffron helps to relieve dullness of skin and prevent free radicals. It also reduces the pigmentation and dark spots.
- Aloe Vera: this gives a nourishing and moisturising properties to hydrate skin and smoothes the irritated skin.
- It gives 100% moisture to the skin.
- Keep skin hydrated.
- Remove pigmentation and dark spots.
- Relieve dull skin.
- Hydration is for less duration.
3.FYSEKO Natural Argan Tea Tree Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin Suitable for Men Women
- HERBAL INGREDIENTS: This moisturiser has herbal extracts which help to keep skin healthy. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Argan and Tea Tree come with therapeutic properties to heal the skin.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN: It is suitable for all types of skin. However, this works for all skin problems without irritating the skin.
- NO CHEMICAL: this is totally natural. And does not contain any harmful substance. Which may damage or break the skin.
- BENEFITS: it nourishes the skin deeply and hydrates the skin with active ingredients. It heals scar and dark spots. Also work on free radicals. Moreover, it deeply cleanses the skin pore and results in clear and beautiful skin.
- Tea Tree: it prevents sun exposure and comes with therapeutic properties.
- Shea Butter: this provides long lasting moisture to the skin.
- Argan: it comes with antioxidant properties. And it absorbs quickly in the skin.
- Vitamin E: it works to retire and repair skin cells and their functioning to give healthy skin.
- It prevents sunburn.
- Provide long lasting moisture.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- Repair damage to the skin.
4.Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer For Dry, Very Dry Skin
- INFUSED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This moisturiser comes with the goodness of natural herbal and organic ingredients that work as powerhouse. That acts on multiple skin concerns.
- TREAT DULL AND DAMAGED SKIN: The moisturiser deeply nourishes the skin and treats the dull and damaged skin. It provides all the required nutrients to the skin. Therefore, the skin comes with a healthy and glowing look.
- CHEMICAL FREE: This is zero chemical face wash. It does not contain any harmful substance or chemical. Which may be harsh on skin.
- REMOVE IMPURITIES: Its cleansing property helps in removing dust, dirt and pollutants with every wash. This moisturiser easily cleans impurities from the deep skin pores and gives you pure glowing skin.
- Organic Aloe vera: this works as anti ageing agents.
- Vitamin E: it treats dull and damaged skin. Also nourishes the skin to stay healthy.
- Natural oils: natural oils remove dirt and dust. It deeply cleanses the skin to give a fair complexion.
- It is an anti-aging agent.
- Treat dullness of skin.
Keep skin healthy.
- Deeply cleanses the skin from pollution, dirt and dust.
- It may cause dryness of skin after a while.
5.Mamaearth Ubtan Ultra Light Gel Oil-Free Moisturizer For Face
- INGREDIENTS: It consists of complete natural ingredients which are responsible for natural looking skin. It has healing properties and minerals to purify the skin. As a result, it gives smooth, fresh and natural looking skin.
- ABSORB QUICKLY: This moisturiser is non sticky due to absence of oils. Therefore it absorbs quickly into the skin and gives instant results. It is lightweight and good hydration to the skin.
- NOURISHMENT AND MOISTURISE: It is the solution to many skin problems. The moisturiser nourishes the skin and provides long-lasting moisture to the skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and good blood circulation.
- REDUCE SUN DAMAGE: this moisturiser helps to fight against sun exposure and sunburn. As a result, it comes with the properties of sunscreen which help prevent tanning to the skin.
- Turmeric: it fights against UV rays and sun exposure to give good and healthy skin.
- Shea Butter: This provides Vitamin A and E to the skin. That helps to provide moisture to the skin to keep it hydrated.
- Saffron: It comes with antioxidant properties that help in repairing damaged skin.
- It has antioxidants agents.
- Provide nourishment to the skin.
- Restore damage to the skin.
- Remove dead cells.
6.Just Herbs Ayurvedic Herbal Nourishing Face Moisturizing For Dull & Dry Skin
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This moisture contains organic ingredients like ashwagandha, manjistha, sandalwood, etc. This moisturiser is a formula for age old ayurveda obtained by mixing herbs and essential oils.
- REDUCE SPOTS AND BLEMISHES: This moisturiser comes with a hidden glowing effect and makes your skin appear refreshing and light. Its ingredients act on lighting the spots and hyperpigmentation. This is one solution to get flawless and refreshing skin.
- CLEANSES SKIN: It is moisture that provides strength to the tired skin. The active ingredients in it will cleanse your skin from the inside out. It removes impurities from the skin pores. And leave with hydrated and refreshing skin.
- FOR ALL TYPE OF SKIN: It does not contain any harmful chemicals such as SLS and sulphate. This is useful for both men and women. Hence, it is suitable for all types of skin.
- ACT ON TANNING: The moisturiser acts on the free radiants and weakens them from their roots. It reduces the hair growth on the face. Ingredients of this face wash have cooling properties which keep your facial skin hydrated. As a result, it ensures decrease facial hair and tan free glowing skin.
- Ashwagandha: it acts as an anti-aging agent and helps in scar healing.
- Manjistha: help in removing dark spots and pigmentation. It also helps in hydrating dry skin and skin rashes.
- Sandalwood: this helps in removing scar, acne and tanning. As a result, it gives softened skin.
- It removes tanning.
- Give soften skin.
- It is an anti-aging agent.
- Remove dark spots and pigmentation.
- Not a cost effective product.
7.Joy Moisture Rich Glysilk Glycerine atural moisturisers For Dry Ski
- MINIMISE PORES: Using this will cleanse the skin. It has properties to fight against pollution, dirt and dust. This results in cleaning of pores and skin from inside to out. Every use of face moisturiser reduces the chances of skin damage and gives you beautiful glowing skin.
- ZERO CHEMICAL: It is 100% natural face moisturiser with real active ingredients qualities. This is free from harmful chemicals which may be harsh on the skin. Such a paraben and sulphate. It consists of ingredients which help skin to stay healthy.
- GOOD FOR ALL TYPE OF SKIN: The moisturiser is a solution for all types of skin for both men and women. Moreover, it is good for everyday use. However, even those with sensitive, oily and dry skin can also use it.
- Glycerine: it helps to retain moisture and nourishment to the skin. Which keeps the skin hydrated for a long time.
- Lactomide: this prevents irritation and dryness. It is a powerful moisturising agent.
- Allantoin: it forms a protective layer over the skin to protect against sunburn and pollution.
- Protect sunburn.
- Prevent dryness.
- Provide nourishment and moisture.
- Hydrate skin for a long time.
- It may not be effective to treat damaged skin.
8.Biotique Saffron Youth Anti-Ageing Cream Reduces fine lines
- ANTI POLLUTION PROPERTIES: It has anti pollution properties. Which helps to get rid of dirt, dust and pollution. Its natural and herbal ingredients fight against pollutants and make your skin clean. As a result, your skin becomes clean and beautiful.
- REDUCE PIMPLES: This multi-useful face moisturiser which hydrates the skin deeply. As a result, it reduces the pimples and acne on the skin. Hence, nourishes the skin to a good extent. This face moisturiser provides all the required nutrients to the skin to stay healthy.
- CLEANSES SKIN: It is a face moisturiser that provides strength to the tired skin. The active ingredients in it will cleanse your skin from the inside out. It removes impurities from the skin pores. And leave with hydrated and refreshing skin.
- Almond: it gives all nutrients to the skin which is required for healthy skin.
- Turmeric Extracts: this is a natural ingredient which helps to cleanses the skin and comes with natural good looking skin.
- Pure Saffron: it works as an antioxidant agent and heals the damaged skin.
- Pistachio Oils: this is an essential oil to keep skin healthy.
- It is completely natural.
- Free from harsh or harmful chemicals.
- Contains essential to keep skin healthy.
9.WOW Skin Science Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Face Moisturizer - Oil Free, Quick Absorbing
- RADIANT SKIN: This face moisturiser contains all the nutrients needed for healthy skin. Every time you use this moisturiser it makes you feel like hydrated skin for long lasting. This face moisturiser works hard to give you radiant skin.
- DEEP CLEANSES: This is a moisturiser with active ingredients which radiates skin. It is the best face moisturiser for everyday use. Its natural ingredients will deeply cleanse the skin and prevent microbial infection and inflammation.
- REDUCE PIGMENTATION: It contains all the required ingredients which reduce or clean the dark spots and pigmentation. Pigmentation is the major concern these days. Therefore, it will help to treat pigmentation. However, it will also prevent sun exposure.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: it is rich in vitamin, mineral and antioxidants properties.
- Beetroot Extract: this helps to hold the moisturiser to the skin for a long time. And keep the skin super hydrated.
- Hyaluronic Acid: it helps to manage irritated skin. Moreover, it deeply cleanses the ageing signs.
- Cleanses ageing signs.
- Hold moisture for long lasting.
- Contain antioxidant properties.
- It is not good for all type of skin.
10.Olivia Honey Almond Natural Skin Care Moisturizer for Face
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: It comes with the benefits of herbal and natural ingredients. It consists of 15% real honey that nourishes and moisturises the skin deeply in and out. The face moisturiser keeps the skin hydrated. And clean skin pores for fair complexion.
- HYDRATATION: This face moisturiser gently starts acting on the skin. It treats the dull, dry, breakage and damaged skin. As a result, it supports a natural surface and leaves the skin smooth, beautiful, healthy and glowing.
- NUTRIENTS FOR SKIN: This face moisturiser consists of all nutrients to keep the skin healthy. It is a powerpack formula for healthy skin. It has everythings which makes a moisturiser the best for daily use.
- Honey: it is the best ingredient which makes the skin moisturise for a long time. It also nourishes the skin for smooth, soft and glowing skin.
- Almond: this comes with the goodness of all vitamins and minerals that helps to act on skin healing and restore the skin health.
- It consists of natural ingredients.
- Comes with goodness of vitamins and minerals.
- Give smooth, soft and healthy skin.
- It may not fight against acne causing bacteria.
11.Organic NetraPure Flaxseed Gel with Vitamin E, Certified Organic Flaxseed Moisturizer for Skin
- BRIGHTER SKIN TONE: This face moisturiser comes with the benefits of active ingredients. They gently remove impurities and give a fair skin complexion. These ingredients brighten the skin and promote even tone skin.
- REDUCE DARK SPOTS: The face moisturiser is good to reduce dark spots and act on pigmentation. Its natural properties remove pigmentation and cleanses the skin.
- REMOVE ACNE: It controls oil production of the skin. It cleanses the pores and balances the excessive production and dryness of skin. Therefore, the main cause of acne and pimples is excessive production of oil. Which is treated by this face moisturiser.
- SUITABLE TO ALL SKIN: It is a good ingredient moisturiser that will treat all the skin concerns of every type of skin. Therefore, it is suitable for all types of skin for men and women.
- Pure Flaxseed Extract: it helps in refreshing the skin. Also comes with repairing and restoring properties.
- Vitamin C: this helps in providing moisturise and nourishment to the skin.
- Sulphur-free: it is free from sulphur and other substances which may harm the skin health.
- Provide nourishment to the skin.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- It has restoring properties.
12.UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera with Vitamin E & Natural Emollients
- SKIN CARE: It is an excellent antioxidant which helps to reduce skin damage. Damage may be due to sun exposure or exposure to pollution. This face moisturiser cleans the pores. Therefore, it is good for daily use. Must add it for daily skin care routine.
- DEEP CLEAN AND REDUCE OIL: The face moisturiser deeply cleanses the skin and nourishes skin with all important nutrients. It maintains moisture to the skin that gives hydrated skin. This face moisturiser also maintains oil secretion which controls the excessive oil production.
- NATURAL MOISTURISER: It is free from chemicals and contains all natural extracts. This face moisturiser is free from sulphur, paraben, mineral oils and harmful substances.
- Aloe vera: it acts as a therapeutic agent which helps to treat all the skin concern without affecting the skin.
- Vitamin E: this consists of healing properties which restore the skin.
- Paraben-free: it is free from chemical content. Therefore, it is a zero chemical moisturiser.
- It is a zero chemical moisturiser.
- Good for dry skin.
- Deeply cleanses and reduces oil production.
- Act as a therapeutic agent.
- It may not be suitable for all types of skin.
How to choose best natural face moisturiser for dry skin
1 Suitable for Dry skin
Moisturiser is the best skin product for dry skin to keep skin hydrated. Dry skin requires a powerful moisturiser with active ingredients. Moreover, moisturiser must consist of high concentration and thick formula that can fight against the skin barriers to prevent loss of moisturiser.
However, for extremely dry skin you must use an overnight moisturising formula. This will be a life-saver for dry skin. Creams and ointments are good to use and using moisturiser is the best as much as you can.
Moisturiser mainly helps to treat many skin concerns. It helps to hydrate and smoothen the skin. If you are facing a severe skin problem then it is advisable to look for a doctor. And be careful before using any cosmetic product.
2 No harmful chemical used
Moisture must be natural. Skin is a very sensitive organ in the human body, therefore, if any harmful substance comes in contact with the skin it will be a matter of concern.
Now a days, in the market, there are a number of moisturisers for different types of skin. And it is very hard to find the best natural moisturiser for skin. However, you must take care while buying that moisturiser will be zero chemical.
Paraben, sulphur and mineral oil are some chemicals which must be avoided in the moisturiser. These substances will deeply affect the skin and cause various matters of concern.
3 Research ingredients that your skin needs
One of the most important factors to remember while deciding about the moisturiser is the active ingredients. Active ingredients is a formula through which a moisturiser becomes a vital skin care product.
Even the moisturiser mainly depends on the ingredients they contain. And also the ingredients thickness and concentration. Knowing about the ingredients is very important because you might be allergic or your skin may be sensitive to some substance.
However, any ingredients may negatively affect the skin. Therefore, it is essential that you must know about your skin type. And according to that you decide your moisturiser that loves your skin.
4 Types of moisturiser
Which type of moisturiser is good for your skin totally depends upon which type of skin you have. Or about your skin concern. If you choose the right moisturiser according to your concern and skin type then you enjoy the benefits of the moisturiser.
If you are really into the moisturiser game then there are four types of moisturiser. The list are as follow:
Lotions: they are lightweight moisturisers with a plenty of water content. They quickly absorb and not let the skin become greasy. Hence, this is good for people with oily skin.
- Ointments: they contain high oil contents. Ointments are the thickest and heaviest type of moisturiser.
- Gels: gels provide a good hydration to the skin. They are another lightweight moisturiser. They are easily absorbed but in some cases they contain alcohol which is a matter of concern for sensitive skin.
- Creams: they mainly keep the skin soft. This is because of the good amount of hydration to the skin. It is a heavyweight moisturiser that can be less or more concentrated.
5 anti inflammatory properties
Moisturisers provide an antimicrobial, antioxidant and UV barrier. And play a main role in maintaining skin hydration. Sometimes environmental factors also affect the skin condition and make skin dry, also exposure to bacteria and pollution.
Additionally, with age as we grow, our skin function diminishes. And the inflammation on the skin increases. Which creates more complications. Therefore, using moisturiser will help to reduce skin breakage. This results in supporting skin health.
But it is always advised to use moisturiser with natural ingredients which may not affect the skin to any extent. Natural moisturiser comes with anti-inflammatory properties. That basically helps to treat skin inflammatory issues.
Why Dry skin people should use natural face moisturiser
It Prevent from Dryness
Environment is the major factor in causing dryness. And when the environment is harsh on you, a natural moisturiser comes in. Natural moisturiser will not only replace the moisturiser that has been lost but also prevent future moisture loss.
Gives Healthy And Vibrant Appearance
Using natural moisturiser will deeply nourish the skin in and out. Other than natural moisturiser. It cleanses the skin pores and gives us healthy and good looking skin. Natural moisturiser is the best skin care product to use daily. Which helps to keep the skin healthy and vibrant.
Better Against UV Rays And Toxins
Natural moisturisers contain natural ingredients. They are effective against UV rays and toxins rather than other moisturisers. Because natural ingredients will not react with sun exposure or chemicals. But on the other hand, any chemical ingredient can react with sun rays or any toxins.
Therefore, it is better to use natural moisturiser to the skin to avoid any chemical reaction or anything similar to this.
Slow The Signs of Ageing
Using the right moisturiser will mainly treat every skin concern. Natural moisturiser contains herbal ingredients which helps to slow down the ageing signs. This kind of moisturiser always makes your skin healthy and glowing due to its organic and herbal ingredients.
A Natural Makeup Look
Before doing any makeup it's important to moisturise your face. So what type of moisturiser should you use? Natural moisturiser is a good option for you. Basically moisturiser itself gives you a natural make look.
Our Review on the above Mentioned Products:-
Some of the Above Mentioned products are organic or natural. You can use any of the products but use these products according to your skin type. Every product is of High- Quality so you should not worry about any harm. We hope that you liked our given Suggestions of natural moisturisers and also it may help you to choose the right product in your Budget.